Geyser high-pressure process
Flexible cleaning system for maximum cleanliness through high pressure
Geyser cleans, deburrs and strips paint reliably using high pressure, mastering even the toughest contaminations. Oil, swarf, welding residue, paint or hard rust are reliably removed without residue.
The frequency-controlled high-pressure pump offers maximum flexibility with a variable pressure range between 100 and 3000 bar. Depending on the workpiece, material and level of contamination, the cleaning process can be individually controlled using robot technology. This allows the Geyser to deliver optimum cleanliness even on technically complex component geometries.
- High-pressure process for optimum cleanliness
- Individual use: Cleaning, deburring or paint stripping
- Variable pressure range allows flexible cleaning applications
- Exchangeable water tools, such as multiple rotating nozzles or individual lances
- Easy process integration with pre-cleaning, fine cleaning, drying and cooling