Wheel bearings and bearing housings
Cleaning solutions for railways components with complex geometries
Continuous strain, long operating times and high mileage of the trains leave marks and often also damage on the wheel bearings. Cleaning and removing grease and oil is essential for subsequent crack testing and maintenance.
Different shapes and the complex geometry of bearings make cleaning difficult. This is compounded by large amounts of adhering grease and difficult access to the interior spaces.
The cleaning systems have to be able to meet corresponding requirements. The OceanRW turntable system and the YukonDA continuous system can handle the requirements of the bearing housings and wheel bearings, whether cylinder bearings, self-aligning roller bearings or other bearings.
- Optimised handling and reduced operating times
- Bearings can be placed directly on the parts carriers
- Special nozzle system for all-around, intensive spray cleaning
- Automatic lifting gate
- Can also be used as a continuous system in cycle operation
- High throughput
- Extremely low handling effort
- Individual conveying options
- Specially aligned spray nozzles clean hard-to-reach internal spaces