Cleaning solutions for large heavyweights
Efficient testing, maintenance and servicing of swivel trucks is only possible after they have been cleaned in advance. Long service times and the large distances covered by the trains leave huge amounts of soiling, such as encrustations, grease and brake dust, etc., on the swivel trucks.
For cleaning the swivel trucks, a large parts system is required that allows them to be fed into the system on rails.
Our PacificTA and GeyserC cleaning systems are ideally suited for this task.
The PacificTA uses an oscillating surrounding nozzle frame. The GeyserC uses high-pressure technology and a modern robot system.
- Adapting of the nozzles to the swivel trucks
- Floor level loading
- Loading from two sides possible
- No thermal or mechanical strain placed on the surface
- Maximum flexibility and precision thanks to robot technology
- Improved working conditions